lundi 6 avril 2015

ART JOURNALING AT ACREATIVENEED CHALLENGE THIS MONTH

Hello to all,

This month Deena is suggesting we play with art journaling. This is my first project really and I thought I would make a diary cover with Deena's Bird flourish and script collage stamp digital image. I played with different inks and added on stenciled stars and highlighted them with white gel pen and half beads in the center. I finished it with a laquer to hold all the colors in place. 


It was quite a challenge. But really, alot of fun to create. Thank you Deena, this really pushed my creative juices.

Now we invite you all to try yourself out at this month's challenge at ACREATIVENEED BLOG. Anything is possible with this kind of creativity and sky's the limit. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

I love it when you add your two cents.
J'aime savoir ce que vous pensez.

PEOPLE/FACES IS OUR JUNE CHALLENGE WITH A CREATIVE NEED

I just love this pretty face from Deena's creations. The string of flowers gives her quite a romantic feel. And I am a serious roma...